An International Beacon of Islamic Knowledge Leading in the Sciences of the Islamic Sharia and Seeking to Achieve Excellence and Pioneering in the Field of Education and Learning, Research Activities and Society Service.
Caring about the principles of religion and Islamic Jurisprudence, preparing a generation of graduates to work in the Shari field, qualifying graduates to communicate with the society institutions, disseminating of the religious and cultural awareness, qualifying the specialized researchers in the two fields of the principles of religion and the Islamic jurisprudence, as well as offering the educational and consultative services for the civil society institutions in the field of Shari sciences.
- Care about educating the Principles of Religion and the Islamic Jurisprudence in the two fields of theorization and deduction.
- Graduate students able to consider and apply the Shari rulings in a way compatible with the higher objectives of Islamic legislation.
- Prepare well-versed scholars in the Sharia Sciences and Islamic Studies.
- Qualify graduates to seek to promote communication with the society institution, to disseminate the religious and cultural awareness.
- Qualify researchers specialized in the two fields of the Principles of Jurisprudence and the Principles of Religion scientifically, intellectually and behaviorally.
- Offer the educational and consultative services to the civil society institutions in the two fields of Principles of Jurisprudence and the Principles of Religion.