- The scholarship program is limited to students admitted to the university from outside the UAE only.
- The scholarship student receives a monthly reward determined by the University (according to regulations and decisions).
- The monthly reward is paid during the summer semester only for enrolled students.
- The study is obligatory in the summer semester (due to the nature of study and the students at the university)
- The scholarship student is entitled for one ticket (round trip) after completing half of the total hours of his specialization provided that his semester average and cumulative should not be less than 2.00 points (throughout the study period).
- The university is responsible for all the procedures of residence and the issuance of ID cards of students.
- The university provides health insurance for all students.
- The university provides adequate accommodation.
- The university only provides on-campus transportation.
- If the student does not attend on time, the arrival visa will be cancelled.
- The student is granted a return ticket to his country after graduation.
Terms and conditions of Scholarship and Graduation Award
- Registering in courses every semester is a must with no withdrawal or discontinuation.
- Student's GPA & TGPA in each term must be at least 2.00 (70%) to keep the scholarship.
- If a scholarship student's GPA or TGPA for any regular term is lower than 2.00 (70%), scholarship terms and conditions apply.
- Scholarship students must be completely dedicated for study and are not allowed to work during their study period at the University. In case any student violates this condition, their scholarship will be terminated.
- Scholarship students who join the Intensive Arabic Language Program must complete this program successfully within a maximum period of one academic year, and then they will join one of the available majors according to the admission terms and the availability of seats in each major. If they fail, the University regulations and rules apply.
- Students must be committed to follow the University rules along with all ethical & behavioral regulations on campus.
- Students are not allowed to withdraw from the University or leave the country without prior permission from the University.