Al Qasimia University got a five-year institutional accreditation from the UAE Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research in January 20, 2015.
Institutional accreditation is considered recognition of Al Qasimia University Mission, and stresses that the work in the University is run according to defined policies and procedures, that the material and financial resources, the academic programs, the teaching staff members and the administrative employees are readily available, and that the University has met all the required licensing stipulations to achieve its task.
Al Qasimia University obtained the academic accreditation from the Commission for Academic Accreditation in the UAE for the following programs: -
- Bachelor of Sharia & Islamic Studies
- Bachelor of Arabic Language & Literature
- Bachelor of Arts in Mass Communication
- Bachelor of Arts in Economics
- Al Qasimia University became a member in the Association of Arab Universities in 2018 A.D.